The Drum pub is a pop-up pub. We open our doors around the corner from the big tentpole events around the globe to bring you the information you really want to hear, and probably won't hear anywhere else!
We'll be cutting through the noise of Advertising Week Europe at The Queen's Head pub, a mere two-minute walk from Picturehouse Central. Over 1,000 people registered last year, and here's why you should too:
• You will hear genuinely interesting content that has been pulled together by our editorial team. It's the type of content you actually want to hear.
• The sessions are intimate and interactive, meaning you can ask questions if something sparks your interest.
• It's a great location to meet fellow industry colleagues (and The Drum team), so catch up with old friends or meet new ones.
• It's one of the occasions where you can see our fantastic drummers.
• It's FREE, so no need to get budget sign off.
REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Unsurprisingly our events do book up fast. If you don't want to miss out, join our mailing list to get the latest news before everyone else.
Once on the mailing list, you will need to sign up for each of the individual events you'd like to attend.
PARTNER with us
Join us as we host an array of leading businesses and brands over a series of stimulating and topical talks.
The Drum will host the 4-day programme of creative inspiration at our very own pop-up pub or build your profile through a video series.